The Royal British Legion supports our Armed Forces community, including serving and ex-serving personnel and their families.
Whether you'd like to talk to us in person, pick up the phone, or even chat online, our aim is make sure everyone can access the support they need.
If you're looking to get in touch with our press team, please visit our media centre. Thank you.
If you need any help:
- Call 0808 802 8080
- 8am to 8pm
- 7 days a week
Get local help
Find RBL near you.
Our team will be there to welcome you, answer your questions as well as provide expert advice and guidance.
Other ways to get in touch
You can also get in touch in the following ways:
- By post: Please write to The Royal British Legion, 199 Borough High Street, London SE1 1AA
- By email: Drop us a line at email@example.com
- From overseas: Please call +44 (0)20 3376 8080 (charges apply)
For help with donations or fundraising, you can reach us via:
- Phone: Call our Supporter Careline on 0345 845 1945
- Email: Email our Supporter care team
- Post: Freepost Plus RTZT-ATBH-RGBZ, The Royal British Legion, Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6NG
This team will also be able to help with Poppy Press mailing list changes.